PROTECTING YOUR INTERESTS IS JOB #1
With two attorneys available, our law offices are fully prepared to assist you with any business acquisition matters, from entity formation and succession planning, to commercial real estate acquisition and development, to Section 338 transactions.
Areas of expertise include:
- Entity formation, organization and dissolution
- Succession planning
- Commercial real estate
- Complex trust
- Stock purchases
- Straight asset purchases
- Section 338 transactions.
Prompt. Courteous. Flexible.
Representing businesses and individuals with respect to:
- Stock purchase vs. asset purchase
- Sale timing
- Licensing and its effect on deal structure
- Deal structure coordination with business plan going forward
- Real estate, zoning and special uses
- Employment agreements
- Non-compete agreements
- Consulting agreements
- Franchiser consent and rights
- Shopping center lease concerns
- Customer continuation agreements
- Choice of entity
Contact us today to schedule a consultation.